How can I enjoy music better?

How can I enjoy music better? I hope the following article will inspire and change your music listening habits



1. Listen 3 times before you judge

We are way too quick to judge. I have a “3 listens” policywhen it comes to music.

When an album first reaches our ears, our psyche searches out something familiar.

If it’s different, we resist it. Allow yourself to sit with new sounds for at least 3 listens before you dismiss it. You’ll probably change your mind. This is so awesome fact of life.

2. Try something new

If you’re like me, you have your favorite artists. And you listen to their music religiously.

As an experiment, try something new…often. I’m constantly on the search for new, experimental music.

It makes life more interesting and inspires my creativity. 
Enjoy the best collection of science facts on our site to widen your knowledge.

Particularly if you’re an artist or a musician, constantly challenge what is comfortable to you.

If you have a certain “sound”, listen to music that is different. It’s the only way you’ll develop.

3. Play it loud

I’m trying to get my wife to understand this more, but music was meant to be played loud. Can I get an amen?

I understand there’s a time for background music, but everyone needs some margin in their life to sit down and listen to some good music really loud.

I do this in the car as well. Crank it up and get enveloped by the sounds.

4. Focus

Most of us are in too much of a rush. The thought of sitting down to consciously listen to music is uncomfortable. We’re so used to doing something with music in the background.

Let me challenge you – pick an album and listen to it without distraction. Do it now. Report back in an hour. Try listening to an album all the way through.

This iTunes generation is all about hits – picking and choosing songs off albums. Great albums are great albums, not just a couple great songs with filler.


Internalize what the artist is communicating – what the songs are saying.

Engage with the musical journey of the entire album.

5. Share

Music is best enjoyed and experienced in community. Think back to your favorite albums.

It was probably recommended to you by a close friend or someone you look up to.

Or you listened to an album over and over with your friends and a memory was created.

Keep doing that. There’s something special about enjoying music in community.

If you’re looking for the most interesting tiger facts for kids , you’re at the right place. Let’s check out now.

1 nhận xét:

  1. Thank you for sharing this on your blog! It is very helpful for my insight! Please update more posts about this. Would love to see more updates from you.

    Live Music Venue Melbourne

    Trả lờiXóa

Được tạo bởi Blogger.